Listen To The Rosary
Next to the holy sacrifice of the Mass and Eucharistic Adoration,the Rosary is considered to be the most powerful prayer that exists on the earth. The church even grants a plenary indulgence to those who pray the Rosary in the presence of the Blessed Eucharist. Following are the 15 promises Our Lady pledged to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche for all those who pray the Rosary.
The Fifteen Promises For All Those That Pray The Rosary
- To all those who pray the Rosary devoutly, she promises her special protection and very great graces.
- Those who persevere in the praying of the Rosary will receive some signal grace.
- The Rosary will be very powerful armor against Hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin, and dispel heresy.
- The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal good. O, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
- Those who pray my Rosary piously, meditating on these mysteries, will not be overwhelmed by misfortune, nor die a bad death. The sinner will be converted; the just will grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
- Those truly devoted to my Rosary will not die without the consolations of the Church, or without grace.
- Those who shall recite my Rosary will find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of his grace, and will share in the merits of the blessed.
- I will deliver very promptly from Purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
- The true children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
- What you ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
- Those who propagate my Rosary will obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all confreres of the Rosary shall have for their brethren in life and in death the saints in heaven.
- Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Five Decades of The Five Joyful Mysteries
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Birth of the Child Jesus
- The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple
- Finding of Jesus in the Temple
Five Decades of The Five Luminous Mysteries
- The Baptism of Jesus
- Christ’s Self-Manifestation at the Wedding at Cana
- Christ’s Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
- The Transfiguration of Our Lord
- Christ’s Institution of the Eucharist
Five Decades of The Five Sorrowful Mysteries
- The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane
- The Scourging of Jesus at the Pillar
- The Crowning of Thorns
- The Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus
Five Decades of The Five Glorious Mysteries
- The Resurrection of Jesus
- The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Coronation of Mary in Heaven